Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Photo A Day: And I'm in!

Well, I did the February photo a day challenge and, I'm happy with it. So, now that March challenge is up, why not doing it again? I had fun doing the Feb one, though I must admit, I wasn't trying to be creative at all. At certain time I felt like I was taking pics just cause I committed myself to it and I'm posting on the blog to sort of for accountability!

However, I will not be posting pic everyday (I did this way for first few days until one day I felt like I had other stuffs to do than worry about posting pic). So, I'll be posting few pics at a time. Whenever I get to the computer with decent amount time on hand. Cause you know, I've a little miss to take care of!

So, without further  delay, I'm off to posting pics from Day 1 and 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment