Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Madness

Yeap! That's what I'm going through....pure madness! But but but in a good way. I haven't posted my March Photo A Day since what, day 3 or 4? whoa! Time does fly really fast!! OMG. Right after my last post, I went to live in a cave for about 5 nights...just kidding. Well, it certainly felt like I was in a cave, but actually I was at my inlaw's ;) hehehehehehe Then, came to my current residence and on a whirlwind decision went on a whirlwind trip, which was btw, AH-mazing! I It was Eli baby's first "family" trip. We went to a city South of Bangladesh, and spent good time with little miss E's older aunt (her dad's older sis) and her family.Couple of other family member's of miss Eli baby also joined us a day later and we all came back at the same time. Also, got to celebrate 1st birthday of her cousin (main purpose of that trip, actually)!

I have so many posts to write...I need to start journal about Eli baby's 7 months (the things that she did, her milestones from the day she turned 6 months till she was 7 months) before she turns 8 months, which is soon and, before I forget important details! Also, have to finish up my posts on pregnancy and get to the birth story, really, positively before I forget important ini mini tiny details!!! Will definitely write about the recent trip and last, but not least need to start posting March Photo A Day pics!! These all sounds fine and dandy, but I am also dealing with a "developing" country's major problem- power outage! There are semi planned (as in, we know there will be power outage everyday, just don't know what time this will happen and how many times within 24 hours period) power outages everyday....! Not fun! But that's my life in beyond........!!!

1 comment:

  1. post away....lots to catch up on. Family trips are the best one traveling with a baby!

    ReplyDelete