Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 months old: Lucky Seven

So, now that miss E is seven months old, (okay, in reality, she is almost 8 months old- this is what happens when I don't journal sooner)...what did the lucky Seven bring for us?

Apparently, nothing much as I, for the life of me can't remember if anything extra-ordinary or special happened.
She has been visiting quite a few places in Dhaka though. So, that's good. She celebrated her first International mother language day going on a outing on a hot hot sunny day! And, as a result, was so miserable at the end! I also took her to "Chandrima uddan", and had a fun afternoon there. I hope to post some pics of that.

She has been trying to crawl now, but poor thing just couldn't manage yet! She was introduced to her first solid last month, a papaya, smashed on my fingertips, which was an epic failure and since then haven't really tried anything else just yet. Still on breast-milk, and doing very well!

Seriously, except for her outings with me to various places, I think, this month probably was very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment