Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest Challanges

Now that I’ve plenty of time to kill, I’m thinking of doing some projects. Since I found out about Pinterest few months ago and was hooked on that site for a while, I’m thinking of getting some ideas from there and doing it, which I would call “challenges” cause to me simple craft is a challenge!

So far I did get some great recipes from Pinterest and actually tried those. Of which few were good and few can be forgotten. The ones I really liked was a Yellow cake, which apparently was a 100 years old recipe. It turned out really well. And it’ll be my “go to” recipe for Yellow cake. I also tried baking tomato with cheese, and made Funfetti batter fudge, which was yummy and very easy!

Now, I think, I am going to do some “crafts” and see how well I do on those. I have always admired crafts, but never got around to do one. I am just NOT crafty!

I recently bought a terra cotta vase (very small size) and planning to do something with it. May be I will paint it and then what? I mean painting only is not a craft, I got to do something more!

So now on my list of “challenges” – all ideas gotten from Pinterest

-         Doing something with that terra cotta pot (still looking for idea exactly what)
-         Make a buttoned letter in a picture frame
-         Making a memory frame
-         Scrap booking inside a CD case

Pictures courtesy of Pinterest:


Buttoned Letter


Memory Frame


No comments:

Post a Comment