Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo A day Challange

Recently saw this on pinterest, and I'm really excited. I've been dying to do things, some thing relaxing and stress free other than taking care of my baby. It's a project of taking one picture every day and the person came up with this has chosen different topics for each day. I like the idea of topics for sure, however, I don't want to follow it strictly (and there is really no reason why shouldn't I?). For ex, today the topic is "heart", tomorrow it's "ice-cream", the way I want to do is if I can get a pic of an ice-cream today, will do it. Heart will be for another day. I will adhere to the topics for the entire month though, meaning will take pics of all 29 topics in February. That just not going to be in order she chose.

Courtesy of the original blog, the topics are as below:

No comments:

Post a Comment