Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A trip to Brooklyn Botanical Garden!

I am really looking forward to the upcoming Sakura Matsuri festival at the BBG . Sakura Matsuri is the ultimate final showdown of Hanami , the month long Cherry Blossoms. I had been there once two years ago, for the Hanami and it was beautiful! Since then I've been meaning to attend the final weekends of Hanami that takes place on the last weekend of the month long Cherry Blossom viewing with tons Japanese cultural activities and stuffs. And that ending festival is called Sakura Matsuri. I was kind of thinking if they would have it this year since the whole Japan earthquake-Tsunami disaster (I mean they might not be in mood for it), but as my sister pointed out, they would probably have it even more to show their good spirit. Indeed it's going to happen, and there will be activities dedicated to that unfortunate natural disaster. This year it's going to be on April 30th and May 1st. My sis and I are going on April 30th, so far weather forecast has been looking charming for that day! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

As for being very resourceful and good at finding out deals, for this there is none! It's $15.00 per person and I think, it's pretty reasonable. Now, I can't wait for the weekend to come!

Here is a pic of from the Cherry Blossoms 2009, it's really not a great shot, it was damn sunny that day and I had a bad camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment