Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4 of February Photo a day challange: A Stranger!

Last night when I checked what would be today's topic and saw it was "A Stranger", I was a bit alarmed. LOL First of all, we are sick with cold and there is no way I would go out now till we get better. And it would be very difficult to take a pic of a stranger while I stay home all day. I mean, all day people I will see staying home are anything but strangers.  And then the stranger showed up....and I instantly took the opportunity to take a snap of him/her!



And I swear it is "a stranger" to me. I don't know him/her and oh, how glad I am that this stranger doesn't have to be a human being! Stranger crawling on the wall of balcony....

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh that is a really scary stranger.
    I'm really affraid for spiders

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes, it is a scary stranger! but something abound in here in tropical climate...like many other strangers..hopefully someday will get to take pics of those too!

    ReplyDelete