Monday, November 28, 2011

Four months old: things on track

So, just an hour or so ago baby turned four months old! Things for the past few days have definitely gotten better, especially in the sleeping department. Don't feel like jinxing it, but it seems baby is right on her way to establish good sleeping pattern. For the last few days she had been literally sleeping through the night!! I didn't expect that after hearing other's experiences! Baby just couple of days ago had her first Thanksgiving, which is really special to me as last Thanksgiving I found out she came to me!! So, on earth it was first Thanksgiving. To mark this special event I actually got her beautiful hand knitted dress, hat and booty set from Etsy. It's really beautiful. However, she didn't get to wear that on Thanksgiving. I did put that on her few weeks ago to see how it looked on her ( it looked positively gorgeous!!!) and snapped few pics. One of the pics came out really pretty and her father was eager to put that up on FB, which he ended up doing the other day and it seemed to be a big hit!! My sweet baby! Well, today she has doc appt, amd will get second dose of vaccines! Looking forward to a fun filled most memorable month yet for my sweety pie as she will God willing meet her father in about a week! And she will be off to her first ever oversees trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment