Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two months old: Rough time

I thought first month was tough! Boy oh boy, the next one was tougher! And no kidding. I should have written everything live caz now that I am sitting to right down the happenings from the day she turned a month old till she turned two, I have really forgotten the nitty bitty details.And I guess deep down I don't want to remember those.  All I remember the sleep deprivation was at its worst, her crying marathon was even crazier. The major event from that time was we had a party to show her off to friends and some family who live in New York. One of her very young grand mother, her uncle and his wife...and their newbie.

Will write about the details of her welcome party on a separate post, but for now that's about it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment